Friday 25 May 2007

Fishy Friends

It's FRIDAY! Wooooooohoooooo. In celebration of it being the end of another long week, here is a little card I put together last night. I also just made my first watermark using Stampin' Kub's super easy to follow, instructions (THANKS Kurtis!).



This card uses Summer Sun and Not Quite Navy cardstock. I used various Earth Elements markers to colour the Fishy Friends (stamped on Whisper White in Basic Black). The frame and brads around the 'Thank You' is Pewter Hodgepodge. The Thank You is stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink. I have used the fine dots from the Itty Bitty Backgrounds, and also the larger dot from Mixed Bouquet, which is clear embossed. The Faux stitching is done with white gel pen (connecting holes punched using the Crafter's Tool Kit).

No comments: