Wednesday 23 May 2007

Stampin' Up! Convention Swaps

I have been meaning to take photos of my TWO convention swaps and upload them here. It was a mammoth effort on my part (taking the photos and actually making swaps). I had a grand total of 35 swaps. Next year I have PROMISED myself I will start earlier, and make more. Ahhhhhhh dreams ;-).



This one is my favourite, but it took ages to make, so I only had 8 of these. The colours are Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning, True Thyme and Whisper White.



This one is just a bit of fun. I enjoyed making it, and used a tonne of linen thread...which I love. I also love ribbon and cord. My favourite accessories! The colours are Buckaroo Blue, Marigold Morning, True Thyme and Cranberry Crisp. Gold embossing for the cricket and words. The sun is a stamp from Little Pieces, and is on a dimensional. The scalloped edge is made using the slit punch.

No comments: