Saturday 16 June 2007

Birthday Invitation

I have been madly creating swap cards for the FOUR swaps I entered into recently. Four swaps, at least 10 cards per swap, so I've been too busy to do anything else :-(. I want to put them up here, but think I should probably wait until the swapees have received their copies (although one of my contributions has already put in a phantom appearance here ;-)....if you blinked, you might have missed it!

So...in order to at least have something new to show for myself, here is the card I made for the kids birthday party.



Colours are: Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, and Whisper White. The two TT fishes on the front are raised and mounted on dimensionals.

Inside the card I had a piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock with all the party details printed onto it, and it was held in place by a slot punch flap on either side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the scallops!