Sunday 29 July 2007

My new favourite stamp set!



I did not even like this stamp set at first glance. I wasn't going to buy it from the Spring Mini catty. But I kept going back to it so I got it, and I LOVE it. It is so versatile and so pretty. Hope I don't bore you to tears with it.

It is the You Make me Happy set! The cardstock colours are: Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Whisper White. I have rock n' Rolled the large flowers. The left hand one is Regal Rose and Rose Red and the Right hand one is Bordering Blue and Brocade Blue. I have put a brad through the centre, and mounted the flower on a dimensional. The ribbons are Candy Shop Ribbon Originals. Have I mentioned how much I love ribbon? ;-).

PS. I used the Petals wheel in the background of the left hand card. But you can easily make a background using just the You Make Me Happy set.

3 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

I love what you've done with these guys :) I have been um-ing and ah-ing over this set too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sam this was on my maybe list for ages when I got my copy of the mini and it didn't end up on my definites, but now I think it's going to have to!! I LOVE what you've done with it and now I have absolutely no alternative but to buy it for myself ;)

Sam said...

Thanks for your comments Tracy and Sarah. I am playing with that set again right now. It is so cool. Get it! You won't be disappointed :-).