Tuesday 17 July 2007

My Next Workshop



I am not an uber-demonstrator. My workshops are few and far between, but I do enjoy getting ready for them. This card is something I dreamed up (literally) and I think it will be the thank-you card for my next Hostess. I have designed all the Lucky Door prizes and Hostess Gifts around the same colour theme, and have used Mini Catty products to decorate the goodies, but I can't show you here in case someone from the workshop happens to look here (I don't want to spoil the surprise ;-).

The colours are: Old Olive, Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I designed the ribbon flower myself, and the Ribbons are Light Pink Grosgrain and Light Pink Narrow Organdy. I used Heat and Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds in the centre....my first go at this technique! The leaves are from the Perfect Match incentive stamp set, the stem is from the Level One Hostess Set Springtime Stems (this is typical of me...using one stamp from about 16 different sets). There is also a piece of Celery Grosgrain. I don't have a spiffy tutorial for making the flower, sorry....if you have any questions let me know.

3 comments:

Corie said...

Love that flower -- how cute

Anonymous said...

Well - I think you're an "uber-stamper". Loving all your work Sam, and looking forward to you playing with more swaps.
Tracey

Sam said...

Thanks Corie and Tracey! I really appreciate your kind comments.