Sunday 14 October 2007

Carried Away Again!!




...I'm feeling a bit like a slacker at the moment, and want to get this on before Rain Shadow starts ;-), so I won't go into detail about how I made these. I'm probably boring you all to tears with my descriptions anyway. The colours are Choc Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White.

Can you tell I am getting a bit of a kick out of photographing my cards these days? Also, do you like the Gazania? Miss 3.5 brought it back for me after a walk she took with Dad this morning! It matched my cards PERFECTLY...who knew flowers came in Choc Chip and Pumpkin Pie ;-).

3 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

These cards are so cute :) I love how you've staged your photo, it looks wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Sam, these are stunning! thanks so much for sharing, I love how you've placed the cards ... looks great!

Paula said...

Oh I love the colours you have used. Really up my alley, thanks for sharing.