Sunday 14 October 2007

Thank You Card



These are the very first Stampin' Up! colours I fell in love with! Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive...all great foods too...except I prefer my olives on the newer side, rather than old ;-).

The background is Choc Chip and has Faux Stitching around the edges. The next layer is half Old Olive stamped in Old Olive with one of the flowers from Bodacious Bouquet, and half Pumpkin Pie...which has been crimped :-).

I've wrapped White and Chocolate Grosgrain around the card. Stamped the 'Thanks' from Everyday Flexible Phrases along the top. The circular embellishment is crimped Whisper White cardstock, then stamped Old Olive, then a flower from the Spring Flowers Punch attached with a brass brad from the Vintage set. The whole thing is mounted on dimensionals, and topped with a Choc Chip bow.

I'm off to make Lucky Door Prizes in this colour scheme now!

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

I really love this colour scheme :) You are really getting great results with your photography too.