Wednesday 31 October 2007

Watercolour Vine



So...I sit down to create, and of course, that Summer Sun stuff is still strewn all over the table. Not happy to let it get the best of me...I try again! I'm thinking head, brick wall, pain....you get the picture.

Anyway, while DS (1.5 yrs) is chewing on the handle of one of my Fiskars circle punches (they make awesome teethers) and making generally helpful grunting noises, I throw this card together. I'm feeling really pleased with myself until I step back and look at the overall product.

It says two things to me, and it didn't say them quietly either. First, AUTUMN, and second HALLOWEEN! Now, this wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, unless of course you a/ live in Australia, like me...where it is currently SPRING!, and b/ don't do Halloween...which we don't!

Back to the drawing board.......oh, and BTW...the Summer Sun has been removed form the craft table vicinity ;-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it .... I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something using Summer Sun!

Corie said...

I love this -- it is such a pretty card.