Saturday 10 November 2007

Christmas Triangle Trifold Card...



This is one of the things we will be making at a workshop I am demonstrating at tonight. I had not tried making a trifold card until now, but they are so cute, and I thought it would be nice to try something different. I followed a tutorial by Beate Johns, which you can find on Splitcoaststampers.

The colours are Brocade Blue (gee I need to get myself some more of that!!) and Night of Navy. I have used some Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper, some Confetti White (inside) and some watercolour paper too. The Reindeer stamp is from the....? What set is that from...will check and get back to you later ;-). I have watercoloured them using an aquapainter and Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Ruby Red and Night of Navy). The ribbon is Navy Organdy.

I think that about sums it up.
Have a good weekend.
Sam.

No comments: