Monday 26 November 2007

Summer Mini Secrets...

You may have noticed a few stamps and accessories in my latest posts that are not familiar to you (if you live in Australia that is, if you live in the US, you have probably been there done that :-).

The new stamps and accessories will be available in our Summer Mini Catalogue...due for release on the 1st December...FIVE DAYS, not that I'm counting! There are some beautiful things in it...especially ribbons. And you will have noticed that I LOVE ribbon!

This next card has been made using some of the new ribbons, designer series paper and a new stamp set too! I made it last night while watching episodes 5 - 7 of Torchwood (a GREAT show...thanks Veronica!).



The ribbons are Ribbon Originals called Flirty. The paper is Au Chocolat and the stamps are Big Blooms. The colours are Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Rose Red. It makes me think of Neopolitan Ice Cream...YUM!

Enjoy!
Sam.

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

You are right about the ice-cream bit! YUM! I am off right now to order those ribbons, I ummed and ahhed and you've pushed me over the edge! I love how you made the flower too, I will have to CASE that idea!