Sunday 16 March 2008

More Buckle Creations

Just a couple more Buckle Cards to show you!




We made this card at a recent workshop. The Stampin' Up! ingredients/tools used are:

Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Confetti White Cardstock
Enchante Designer Series Double-Sided Paper (DSP)
Carte Postale Stamp Set
Much Appreciated Stamp Set
Perfect Plum and Pale Plum Classic Ink
Small Corner-Rounder and Word Window Punches
Fiskars Crimper
Paper Piercer and Template from Crafter's Toolkit
White Gel Pen
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
SNAIL Adhesive
Sticky Strip

...and I think that is about it!

While I'm at it, here is another version:



I have used mostly the same ingredients, except instead of the Enchante DSP I have used the Bud Basics Stamp set from the Summer Mini, in Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Certainly Celery Classic Ink. The original design was from one of Diane Barnes' cards, over at colour me happy (thanks again Diane).

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Kellie Jupe said...

Hi Sam,

How great are the buckle cards and so easy to make - I love them. I really like how you've faux stitched around the edges and the colour is particularly nice also.

Diane Barnes said...

Oooh Sam - love them both, but the enchante one is totally gorgeous.
Might have to totally re-case that one! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
These are really lovely. I love the colours you have used. I think I will have to add Bud Basics to my wishlist now. Thanks for sharing.
Julie.