Sunday 12 October 2008

CASEing Cupcakes...

I have a category in my Google Reader that is for cards I want to CASE. Then, when I'm feeling a bit low on imagination I go to this list and choose one that jumps out at me! The card I made tonight is a CASE of a beautiful card by Ashley at Design With Ink.


The colours are Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. The stamp set is Big Bold Birthday. I've crimped the cupcake patty pan which I think adds authenticity. The cupcake icing is inked in Pretty in Pink and rock n' rolled in Regal Rose, then clear embossed. The two candles have Dazzling Diamonds on their flames. The ribbon is from the retired Flirty ribbon originals pack.

I'm positively stoked with how this card turned out. Thanks Ashley!

Sam.

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Very scrummy ohh you're making me hungry Sam!

Design With Ink said...

Thanks for letting me know about this card! It looks great! Love it! You did a fabulous job. I LOVE cupcakes and pink and brown! :) So cute!