Monday 6 October 2008

Pretty Princess

This little card serves two purposes:

1/ It is made using the colours I chose for my recent blog comp....so this will be my contribution to that :-)

2/ I needed a birthday card for a good friend...et volia!


The cardstock colours are: Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Soft Sky and Whisper White. I have stamped the background cardstock with the Linen background stamp. The princess is stamped on watercolour paper in black Stazon ink and coloured with an Aquapainter and Classic Ink. I have also highlighted her crown, wand and dress with Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds.

The ribbons are from the Fairy Tale and Flirty (retired) Ribbon Originals packs, and the 'Make a Wish' sentiment is from the Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons pack (in the Spring Mini Catalogue).

Have a great day,
Sam.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

This is just gorgeous Sam! Why is it that you can effortlessly make those colours work together and I struggled so badly????

Robyn said...

Cute card.

One Klassy Chick said...

She's just delightful Sam!