Tuesday 4 November 2008

Chipboard Flower

I recently made this little card for a Stampin' Up! demo friend...


The base cardstock is Soft Sky, I sponged the edges and also pierced them. The next layer is Whisper White textured cardstock, then another layer of Soft Sky, then the main layer which is Whisper White. I've sponged on the clouds using the scallop punch and Soft Sky ink...see my previous post for a link to details on sponging like this.

The flower is two pieces of DSP covered chipboard from the Onboard Blossoms and Basics set, the leaves are also DSP covered chipboard (from the same set) and the stem is 1/4" certainly celery grosgrain.

That's about it!
Thanks for looking,
Sam.

8 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

those clouds are amazing (& so is the larger than life flower) must have a go at it

Karen said...

Holy Cow Sam - now that's one lucky demo who will recieve that - its GORGEOUS!!! I must try tht sponging thing - bet I can't do it as nicely as you though!!

Karen
xo

Nikki said...

Lovely Sam. Love the silver brad flower centre too.
Nikki S

Kristie said...

absolutely stunning Sum! I am blown away by how cool your clouds look....mine NEVER turn out quite so nice as that :)

Mandy Schiller said...

Thats a beautiful card Sam! I must try the cloud thing one day!

Mandyxx

Jean McKenzie said...

I am now the owner of this card and will proudly put it with my display cards - it is really really gorgeous! Thank you Sam!!

Karen said...

ohhhhh Jean is such a lucky duck!! I had a gut feeling that might have been the card you made her Sam!!

Again I say..........I love it to bits and YOU ROCK!

Karen
xo

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Sam!!!! This card is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! GORGEOUS.

Sarah
xx