Saturday 13 December 2008

Have you seen this movie?

Check this out:


Do you know what movie this little sneak peek is from? I've guessed either one of the Harry Potter flicks, or maybe The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe?!

In fact, I have no idea...but that's half the fun...trying to work it out. I think Sankari and Brooke are conspiring to make it really, really tricky this week! You've done a fab job girls :-).

The clip is from the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge blog, where they upload a sneak peek on Friday (well, the sneak peek actually goes up on Saturday for those of us living in OZ and NZ, and it becomes Cinema Sunday Creative Challenge...but I figure Sunday is just as good as Saturday when it comes to being challenged creatively!).

Sooooooooo, if you know where you've seen this peek from....head on over to the CSCC blog and let them know you know! If you are sure you know which movie it is....head down to your local video shop, rent it, watch it, see what inspires you, then you should start making your card! Bossy, aren't I? Personally, I'm going to have to wait until I work out exactly which movie we're talking about here...

See you,
Sam.

1 comment:

Zarna said...

I'm thinking harry potter...