Tuesday 2 December 2008

Time For You...

Here is another little creation that I made a short while ago. I made it for a Stampin' Up! demo friend, and I wanted to hold on to it until she had received it in the mail:


Materials Used (all from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps: 'Time For You' and 'Short and Sweet'
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, River Rock, Very Vanilla and Watercolour Paper
Designer Series Paper: from Secret Garden Simply Scrappin' kit
Accessories: Classic Inks (Always Artichoke, Black Stazon Ink, River Rock and Groovy Guava), Theatre Ribbon Originals, Beachfront Ribbon Originals, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Crystal Effects and Aquapainter
Adhesives: SNAIL, Sticky Strip and Dimensionals.


...and now I think it must be time for bed!

Nighty night :-),
Sam.

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a sweet card!

Jules said...

Lovely creation!
I love the colors, and that ribbon, one of my favorites!

Karen said...

Hey Sam!! You get better soon ya here!

I am lovin this card - your always make such lovely crisp cards!

Luv Karen
xo

Kristie said...

Just gorgeous...love the colouring, the dsp and that ribbon...it's all just beautiful :)