Sunday 22 February 2009

Men of Life - Papertrey Ink

I made these two cards a while ago, but forgot to upload them here (at least I think I have not uploaded them before....couldn't see them anywhere).

I have used the Papertrey Ink Men of Life stamp set (LOVE IT):


This card is a CASE of this card by Melissa Bickford, that I found on Nichole Heady's blog:



Also wanted to share a few pics from our big day out today. We went to the Snowy Hydro SouthCare base open day here in the ACT...and had a ball!

We sat in a helicopter:


We sat in a firetruck:


We sat on a Harley (it was idling...so yes, we were pretty nervous ;-):


We put out a fire:


We crawled through a tunnel (and yes, that is dad in the background):


We got our face painted:


...and we finished the day with FAIRY FLOSS...what more could you ask for?


Hope your weekend was a fun one too!
Sam.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards Sam! and it looks like you had a great day out!

Ange :)

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Sam, thank you so much for visiting my blog - I'm so glad I found yours! It's fabulous and I've had a lovely time browsing around!

I love your work and like you I'm a huge PTI and Copic fan - I'll be back often! Take care, Kate xx

Debbie Pamment said...

What a fun day out - I bet the kids slept well that night!
Great cards too - love your DP and that cute boat!

pf said...

I really love these two cards, absolutely stunning!
Where do you get your copic markers from?

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Love the DSP and of course the stamps! :) TFS

Sue said...

great mens card luv the red & white, lovely piccies looks like a fun day out was had by all, sue.x