Thursday 11 June 2009

So Tweet Scrap Class


Hello!

Sorry for being MIA for so long. My computer died last week. Well, hubby said the powerboard died...he actually said it was smoking. I must have given it a real run for its money eh?

Anyway, now I'm personal 'puter-less. I've been using hubby's machine, but none of my stuff is on it. All my site passwords were stored on the other machine. All my photos, templates, my calendar - my life (BOO HOO) etc...and besides, he is always wanting this one back at inopportune times...so I'm feeling kinda adrift, IYKWIM? On the bright side, I have read a number of books in the mean time. I'm getting to be quite the Clive Cussler fan. But I digress...

I just wanted to let you know about a Scrapbooking class that I will be holding at my place soon. Here are the details:

SO TWEET SCRAP CLASS

DATE: Saturday 20th June
TIME: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
WHERE: Canberra (southside) - my place
WHAT: A class where we will make one 12 x 12 scrapbook page, using techniques such as: applying DSP and ink to chipboard, stitching, tearing, and paper piecing. The page will have room for one 6 x 4 (or smaller) portrait orientation photograph which you can attach after the class. There will also be space for journalling on a concealed slider panel.
COST: $16 per person covers all materials, including SNAIL adhesive and afternoon tea.

If you are interested drop me a line on navarino@yahoo.com and I'll save you a seat. The image at the top of the post is a little look at what you'll be doing.

Ok...gotta run.

Hope you are well...and staying warm.....BBBBBBBrrrrrrrrr its cold here today.
Sam.

1 comment:

Diane Barnes said...

Hey Sam. Having seen the full page in all it's detailed cuteness, I'd love to do it. Any chance of a class location move to Sydney? (grin). Hope you have a fab & not chilly weekend. Love Di