Saturday 12 December 2009

CoffeeShop Blogspot...



Just a quick post this morning, about the fabulous CoffeeShop Blogspot.

This awesome site run by Rita is also listed on my sidebar... because it (and Rita) ROCK! Rita gives away all sorts of free actions, templates, storyboards and tutorials for Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Lightroom on her blog.

At the moment Rita has a blog competition running where she is giving away one of the CoffeeShop Watermarking Action Kits...and I'd really likey-like to win this!

If you like tinkering with your photos, and getting the very best out of them...you really should take a trip to the CoffeeShop blog...you KNOW you want to!

You can see some of the things I have done with my photos using CoffeeShop actions and templates here and here.

...and after a quick play this morning, I have turned this photo (a pic from the restaurant looking out over the pool towards the lagoon at the Musket Cove Resort, Malolo Lailai, Fiji) from a modern day holiday snap:




...into something that reminds me of the movie South Pacific...



I have used the CoffeeShop Butterscotch Vintage Action, followed by the CoffeeShop Rounded Corners 2 Action. I can just imagine the groovy vintage scrap layout that I could make using these actions on a bunch of my photos. So much fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Sam.

ETA: ...after more tinkering


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Heading there now!! I have finally found Photoshop Elements 8 for the Mac! So will be getting it after christmas. So hopefully I can get some pointers.

Thanks

Caroline

Rita said...

Love love love this after with the rounded corners. And thank you so much for mentioning my blog! Rita