Sunday 31 January 2010

Hope you've had a trunkload of fun!


 Long time no blog. Sorry for just kinda falling off the radar there....but summer holidays will do that to you sometimes. I hope that you all had a lovely peaceful Christmas and New Year, and are looking forward to a fun and smile-filled 2010 (that still seems like a really weird number to me....2010....makes me think of George Jetson and space ships for some reason...Hhhhmmmmmmm)!

Anyhoo, here I am with a small blog offering. I made this card some weeks agao, but didn't have everything I needed to finish it at the time, so I put it aside, and kinda forgot about it (as I said before, summer holidays will do that to you ;-).


List of Ingredients:

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze and Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Animal Stories
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Sponge, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Crimper, Chocolate Chip 5/16" Brads, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stipple Brush, SNAIL adhesive, Sticky Strip and Dimensionals.


Its been such a long time since I picked up any of my craft stuff that I had to go get the catalogue so I could work out what everything I used was called!

You probably can't see from the photo, but the Tangerine Tango background layer has been inked along the edges (with a sponge), in Tangerine Tango....probably why you can't see it, eh? Gee I'm quick today :-). Also, I've stippled the Baja Breeze elephant with Tangerine Tango on his back. Doubt there are many elephants coloured thus in the real world...but there are in my head ;-).

Take it easy this weekend!






(Blogged to: Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams)

5 comments:

Karen said...

HEY HEY HEY SHE'S BACK!!!! Lovely to see ya back blogging chicki! That card is very noice......and yes I could see your sponging efforts too! roflol

Hope your lovely and refreshed from that beautiful holiday!

Luv Karen
x

kareN stampZ said...

well worth the wait - it's a lovely wee card with lots of SAM-pizazz

Debbie Pamment said...

LURVE this wonderful card - the handwritten happy birthday border is sensational!
xXx

Kylie said...

WooHoo Sam's back with a AWESOME card lol!
Great card Sam, Love the colours and your border ROCKS!
Love your header pic, wish I was there right now roflol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Corie said...

This is so adorable -- love it, especially the color combo -- it ROCKS