Sunday 7 February 2010

Some rainy day dinosaur punch art...


I have finally finished the third birthday card that we needed for this weekend's events. Just in the nick of time too ;-).

I have had this card on my 'to do' list for some time...in fact, ever since I saw this lovely card by Nicole Derendorf. Thank you Nicole for providing me with this great punch art idea.

Here is my take on this Stegosaurus-ish dinosaur:



List of Ingredients:

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Summer Sun plain and Kiwi Kiss Textured
Ink: Close to Cocoa and Old Olive Classic Ink
Accessories: Chit Chat rub-ons, wide oval punch, large oval punch, small oval punch, boho blossoms punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, d'vine swirl cuttlebug folder, mesh texture cuttlebug folder, dimensionals, sticky strip and SNAIL adhesive.


I have been having a lot of fun with the punch art...but it is a tad time consuming and fiddly.

Gotta go wrap the presents and get myself organised now.
Sayonara,





(Blogged to: I Feel the Earth Move - Carole King).

13 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW. Sam You have been creating some fantasic punch art. Beautiful.
Rach:)

Kellie said...

OOOOO wow this is amazing! Your far to talented, but in a really good way ;)
Hugs Kel

Debbie Pamment said...

WOWser Sam - talk about some fun and fabutastic eye candy!!! LOVE this - those trees - the whole scene - amazing!!!! "I felt the earth move" with this guy wandering across - great choice of tune to blog too - LOL
xXx

Marie said...

This is ABSOLUTELY adorable!! I'm sharing your post with my friends over at Stampin' Addicts (www.stampinaddicts.com) so don't be surprised if they stop by :)

Danielle Daws said...

WOW!! This is awesome! I love the textured card you've used for the dinosaur!

Leonie said...

Another fabulous creation! Loving all the texture!

Karen said...

Ooooooooooo you are one clever girl! I love punch art but just hate that it takes so long.........I am just too lazy for my own good! lol

Karen
x

Anonymous said...

This is so cool Sam!!!

Paula Dobson said...

Wow-what a fab card. LOVE the dinosaur!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Oh my goodness, Marie shared a link to this over on StampinAddicts.com--what a darling project!

Someone's going to have an extra special birthday, receiving a neat card like this. . . .

pf said...

This is just so damn cute!!! You should post your cards to some magazines if you haven't already, they would sell magazines.

Anonymous said...

i'm just now seeing this, but it's hands down one of the BEST punch arts, usually they're so cheesy. i'll follow you now :D (not in a creepy way, bloggy blog lol)

Monica Hornof said...

It WAS your picture I got it from :) Thanks for clearing that up. The source on google wasn't great and I couldn't make out the watermark. Thanks for the inspiration :)