Wednesday 15 December 2010

A present for the kindy teacher...


I have lots of projects in various stages of disarray here...but its organised disarray if you know what I mean? To the untrained eye....my desk and surrounds would certainly look like they were in disarray...but I KNOW what's what! Seriously!!

Just thought I'd pop on here quickly and put up a few pics of the gift I made for Miss 6's Kindergarten teacher this year:




List of Ingredients:

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla (All from SU)
Accessories: Jolly Holiday DSP (SU), Small Oval Punch (SU), 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch (SU), 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch (SU), 1 inch Circle Punch (SU), Gold Cord (retired SU), Brights Collection Designer Buttons (SU), Twill Tape (SU), Mini Glue Dots (SU), Dimensionals (SU) and Tombow Adhesive (Penwa).


The gorgeous earth-toned focal beads on the bracelet are from SueBeads on Etsy, and were a custom order (this teacher wears lots of earth-tones and they suit her beautifully). The silver is all Sterling, and the crystals are from Swarovski. I really hope she likes it!

If you check out the photos closely you will see that the bracelet is slightly different in pictures 2 and 3. You are not imagining things, I needed to make it smaller for her, so had to take out a few beads.

Better get back to my other project now...15 bags of Elf Poop ;-).








(Blogged to: Watcha Say - Jason Derulo and Babooshka - Kate Bush).

9 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous as usual Sam. She'll love it :)

Patrice said...

Wow Sam gorgeous packaging. I'm sure the kindy teacher is going to love her new bracelet.

Unknown said...

Sam, both packaging and the bracelet are gorgeous, and I am sure she will love them!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow - the kindy teacher is one lucky gal! LOVE the packaging that goes with it - and love all that gold cord. I'm a bit of a one-trick-pony when it comes to ribbons and cord - a knot or a bow, but I would never think to do what you did on this gorgeous little box!

Rose said...

Hi Sam - we have another thing in common - I love making jewelry, too, although it's kind of fallen by the wayside for me as of late. I have tons of supplies though...you're inspiring me to pull them out and make a few things for the holidays!

KimB said...

The Bracelet and box are both stunning Sam. You've made one kindy teacher a very happy lady!
Kim

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooooh I bet she LOVED this - you are tooooo clever!
xXx

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous!! If I were the teacher, I'd be ecstatic with a gift like that!!

paper bag create said...

GORGEOUS Bracelet and love the packaging!
Cheers.