Saturday 19 May 2012

Many Thanks...


After receiving my beautiful Hannabelle Cordelia Hare, I really wanted to send a little something back to Tracy in the UK to say thanks! Now that my package has made it all the way around the world (in just one week I might add), I can post a few pics here too...


The cute focal stamp for this one is from the Float My Boat stamp set, by There She Goes Clear Stamps. The waves were cut using the wave border die by Taylored Expressions. The Many Thanks sentiment was a feebie from Lawn Fawn Stamps...just for ordering (now that is a nice thing to do). The cardstock and seam binding is from Stampin' Up!, the embossing folders are by Cuttlebug and I used Copics to colour the image.

I also sent Tracy one of my lampwork bead suncatchers. The gorgeous focal beads are by Sari from Gaialai on Etsy.


That's it for me. I can barely see straight...must be bedtime!

Have a lovely Sunday.

Blogged to: Dancing in the Storm - Boom Crash Opera, Motors Too Fast - David Reyne, Can't Get Better Than This - Parachute Youth and Dream Police - Cheap Trick.

No comments: