Friday 1 June 2012

Sunny Days...

All the digital components for this 12 x 12 scrapbook layout are from the gorgeous Sunny Days Digital Scrapbook Kit by Tracy Ann Digital Art on Etsy (except the snaps of my little cuties of course ;-), and were compiled by me in Photoshop.

The 'brads' don't come with the kit (they are just simple circles with drop shadows and bevelling/embossing), but the digi papers that they are decorated with come in Tracy Ann's kit! The pathway is just a curved cut-out made using the pen tool, with some digi-paper behind it.

I may have gone just a little over the top with adding stuff on. I was having such a good time plonking things left, right and centre that I didn't know when to stop.

Hope you are enjoying your Friday,



Blogged to: Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra, What Kind of Love Are You On - Aerosmith and Good Thing - Fine Young Cannibals.

No comments: