Monday 5 November 2012

Dreams of a Secret Garden...


That's what these earrings made me think of while I was making them. The book...The Secret garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. What a lovely story, and what a wonderful garden I saw in my imagination. I imagine that some of the flowers in that garden may look a bit like these fabulous floral glass focal beads by Laura Critchfield of Chestnut Ridge Designs on Etsy.
What do you think? Tangled vines and mystery? No? Well, perhaps you think Christmas, I'm with you on that too! Meanwhile, they are a little more bling for my Etsy-One-Day stash.

Hmmmm, I can smell dinner, better go and check on that. Thanks for stopping by.


Blogged to: Tricycle - Frances England, Daddy-o - Frances England and Blue Canoe - Frances England.

3 comments:

gale said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!! Those beads are amazing.

KimB said...

No wonder these made you think of a garden Sam. They are very lush and gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing you soon! x

Zippy said...

oooh love those ear-rings! Gorgeous xxx